Real estate is not immobile.
It must have three positive impacts.
Tremendous demographic and climate challenges are looming. We must act now and make the changes necessary to protect nature and the health and well-being of all.
As designers and managers of urban spaces, we’re aware of our role and responsibility in helping our clients, places and residents become more resilient.
Before taking the slightest decision, we ensure it will have a triple positive impact: “people-planet-profit” at each entreprise-level.
We do our part to limit climate change
We recognise the ecological emergency, the limits of over-consuming resources and the need for specific responses to meet future challenges.
We’re committed to enhancing the environmental performance of the assets and neighbourhoods we manage or create.
• We refurbish, choose the right materials and develop smart tools to cut energy consumption of carbon, water and volume of waste.
• We detoxify soils and create useful, productive green spaces to foster local biodiversity and create cool spots in the city.
• We connect sites to the city and promote soft mobility and energies flexibility to limit our and the neighbourhood’s carbon footprint. L
We work towards making living better a reality for all
We’re convinced that two things are necessary for living well. Firstly, urban spaces must be made more human and enviable. Secondly, mutual aid and solidarity between people and places must be strengthened.
We’re committed to building a more enviable world.
• We foster the creation of social bonds by designing places for all generations and organising cultural, sportive and festive events open to everyone.
• We promote participatory governance and dialogue with all by co-creating and managing each site with the owners, elected officials, businesses, residents, associations and local players.
• We develop the local and solidarity economy and spur onsite job creation by designing mixed-use, connected, lively neighbourhoods. L
We act responsibly and sustainably
As a company, we know that we must grow in a sustainable way in order to achieve our goals and make the changes necessary for resilience.
We also know that there is no economic and financial performance without positive impacts on places, people and the planet.
• We responsibly and sustainably develop our sites and projects’ intrinsic value by implementing an ethical charter and stressing transparency.
• We look after the well-being of all our employees, partners, clients and users by promoting free expression and participatory governance.
• We offer economically and sustainably viable solutions by discussing and co-constructing each of our projects in an agile way with all the stakeholders. L
The best way to achieve your goals is to see where you stand.
So let’s measure each of our projects’ impacts. M
A 20% decrease in consumption
(between 2015 and 2019)
92% of sites connected
to public transport
37% of properties certified (or in the process of being certified — in m2) compared to 11% in 2017M
A policy of free social activities in every country