Digital Marketing Manager
S : LSOC :
- Managing digital marketing channels (e.g., websites, landing pages, Google, social media platforms and etc.) to ensure Nhood and Auchan Korzó brand consistency
- Administer an annual B2C/B2B marketing plan and budget in liaison with Head of Marketing
- Continuous search for and monitoring of new target audiences and new digital marketing channels
- Create, measure track and analyze marketing campaigns (KPI focused), to understand user behavior and overall marketing success.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Managing all online communications for events and other production projects.
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments (e.g, leasing, property, legal and etc.), external business partners and marketing agencies as required.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team. (B2B marketing manager, copywriter, graphic designer, marketing assistant)
- Degree in marketing/communication or related field
- Min. 4-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Marketing project management experience
- Experience with Google and social media platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
- B2B and B2C marketing strategy implementation experience
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially in PPT and Excel
- Full service creative agency experience is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Client focus
- Open-minded and creative spirit
What we offer:
- flexible working time, remote working opportunity
- modern office environment
- yearly bonus
- life insurance, private health insurance
- regular team events, friendly atmosphere
- free of charge gym usage
How to apply:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
S : LSOC :
Nhood is a new ‘mixed use’ property management and development company. A real estate market player that seeks three positive impacts during its developments: positive social, environmental and economic impacts (People, Planet, Profit). Its main areas of expertise are leasing, operations and marketing, as well as asset management and real estate development. With its services, it seeks to create more resilient and environmentally friendly cities that require the development of real estate for a variety of uses (shops, apartments, offices and other people-centered community spaces). Nhood brings together the real estate skills and know-how of 1,029 professionals from 10 European countries to develop, revitalize and transform cities in a sustainable way. Nhood’s start-up portfolio consists of nearly 300 commercial sites in Europe. In addition to its residential and mixed-use real estate development projects, Nhood Services Hungary Kft., the Hungarian subsidiary of Nhood is also involved in the management of Auchan Korzó stores.